Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Little Town of Bethlehem

Our wards wonderful Activities committee created a little Bethlehem in the church gym for our ward Christmas party.
They were so creative with all the details they thought of. The food was yummy, visiting with friends was great and the pageant put on by the Primary children was adorable! Miss M made a pretty cute angel. And Mr. K played a wise man.

I of course didn't think to take my camera out and take my own pictures, but I was able to get some from the many wonderful photographers who took pictures that night.

If I had remembered, I would have gotten a picture of my cute angel and Mr. K who dressed up and "Taxed" those that were coming into Bethlehem.

Thanks Fabulous activities committee for a wonderful evening!

(Can you spot Mr. K in this picture? hint- he is the only one with facial hair)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't think to take any pictures either! I like the chalkboard as the backdrop to the nativity scene . . .

When the angels were getting ready, Kelly offered Miss M a halo, and she said, "No thanks, I have my own." She was very proud of how complete her costume was.

Sarah S said...

I love Heather's story about Miss M! It really was a great activity. K did a great job with setup!

kell-bell said...

The activities committee did a great job, it was such a fun night! I love your pictures, they turned out so cute! Miss M did have a very cute costume, and did not need my tinsel halo!