
It's so hard to find/take the perfect picture.
And then to find, make, create the perfect card...
Instead of hand making them like I have the last few years, I went to CVS and Walgreen's online and did them digitally this year. I'm picking them up tomorrow. Instead of a few days spent making them, done in a couple of hours...Hope they turn out OK.
Miss M took this picture today -
she is getting pretty good with the camera.
And then to find, make, create the perfect card...
Instead of hand making them like I have the last few years, I went to CVS and Walgreen's online and did them digitally this year. I'm picking them up tomorrow. Instead of a few days spent making them, done in a couple of hours...Hope they turn out OK.
Miss M took this picture today -
she is getting pretty good with the camera.
and she took this one - this is the little boy I watch on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Too bad I don't have photo shop, I could totally take him out and add Miss M in... but she
did a good job taking the picture, and Jack is pretty cute, an honorary member of our family : )
Speaking of honorary members of the family. On Sunday my friend Mostess Mommy
and I were dressed in black and red
so of course we had to have a picture taken!
AND her cute little boy was dressed similar to what my girls were wearing.
Miss A would not have anything to do with standing still for the pictures so
we just got Cookie and Miss M
I wish you could see his pants, they matched the
sash Miss M has on her dress! SUPER CUTE!!
Too bad I don't have photo shop, I could totally take him out and add Miss M in... but she
did a good job taking the picture, and Jack is pretty cute, an honorary member of our family : )
Speaking of honorary members of the family. On Sunday my friend Mostess Mommy
and I were dressed in black and red
so of course we had to have a picture taken!AND her cute little boy was dressed similar to what my girls were wearing.
Miss A would not have anything to do with standing still for the pictures so
we just got Cookie and Miss M
I wish you could see his pants, they matched thesash Miss M has on her dress! SUPER CUTE!!
2 comments:
Those turned out beautifully! We should have thought to take a picture in front of the trees. But I'm a bad friend, relative, etc. and am not doing Christmas cards this year . . .
I'm excited to see your card!! We're picking ours up this morning... hopefully all went well, right? :) I think your family picture is really cute. I love that you all coordinate!
Post a Comment