Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wondering where I've been???


Sick - with vertigo! If you have ever had it, then you know why I have not been on a computer.
Or even out of bed for that matter. I really hope this goes away soon! I would so love to get off this spinning world I have been living in for a week.

Thanks to those who have helped, offered to help etc.!

So thankful to have friends like you. : )

Hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Sarah S said...

I hope you're feeling lots better. Is there anything that causes vertigo?? I can imagine how it feels but I don't think I've ever experienced it myself. It does NOT sound fun.

Kelly said...

Bleh! My Nana had vertigo off and on and it sounded awful. Hopefully since you're back online, you're feeling better.

kell-bell said...

Oh no! I'm sorry, that is no fun. I hope that everyone takes good care of you until your world stops spinning.

Kara said...

have you tried seeing a chiropractor?...

Rachie said...

Hope you feel better. I have not seen you in a long while!!