
It's seems for the last half of October and in a couple of different states we celebrated Miss A's big day.
I have always wanted an October baby - so glad to have one. Planning and celebrating her birthday was lots of fun.
Thanks to everyone for making it such a special event for Miss A!
I have always wanted an October baby - so glad to have one. Planning and celebrating her birthday was lots of fun.
Thanks to everyone for making it such a special event for Miss A!

1.2. - K and I stayed up late decorating for her party
3.4. - I made one big cake and 30 cupcakes
5. Daddy showing Miss A her cuppycakes
6-8.- Ava and her guests (we had 48 people here)
9-12. - Birthday Girl and Guests
13-16. - Breaking open the Pinata (thanks Aunt Sarah
for the FUN pinata!)
(thanks Sarah, Stacy and Rachel for getting such great photos)
Miss A had some great gifts but not a whole lot of interest in opening them
so we let each child who wanted to open up a gift for Miss A.
Also, picture number 14 is my friend Sarah (Mr. Love's mom)
she had the AWESOME idea of doing a group gift. She was like Santa getting
all sorts of fun gifts for Miss A. Thank you SO much for that great idea!
Miss A had some great gifts but not a whole lot of interest in opening them
so we let each child who wanted to open up a gift for Miss A.
Also, picture number 14 is my friend Sarah (Mr. Love's mom)
she had the AWESOME idea of doing a group gift. She was like Santa getting
all sorts of fun gifts for Miss A. Thank you SO much for that great idea!



2 comments:
I can't believe we missed it. Tabitha and I were looking forward to it all month!
I keep hearing from attendees what a great party it was! I think it will be fun to always have an excuse for a fall party.
I had so much fun being Santa for Miss A! She's a great one to shop for. Your party was HIT! I was so impressed with the decorations and all of the fun details you put into the party.
Post a Comment