I want to own a bakery.
right now as I was waisting my time on blogs I came across this sweet blog and thought how fun it would be to decorate cakes!!
(perfect for Miss A's first birthday - note the name on the cake!!
it's like they knew I am already thinking about her big day!)
right now as I was waisting my time on blogs I came across this sweet blog and thought how fun it would be to decorate cakes!!
(perfect for Miss A's first birthday - note the name on the cake!!it's like they knew I am already thinking about her big day!)



2 comments:
This is totally within the realm of possibility! My sister took one cake decorating class at her local craft shop, and has just taught herself a whole bunch of new techniques. Now she does cakes upon request for parties and things and they're gorgeous!
NICE! You should check out my friend's blog - she has taken some cake decorating classes and made some really cool things! http://themightydookies.blogspot.com/
xoxo :)
Post a Comment