until today.
In the 4 years I have been a mom and the 10 (plus) years I have been a Nanny
I have never had a child puke in the car - that all changed this morning.
Miss A threw up all over. She is still in a rear facing car seat and well it's all over the back seat of the van. All over her, all over her car seat. And now all over me. AAACK!
(OK well not anymore, I cleaned up before blogging about it)
and I blog about because I know you all want to know that it happened, ; )
and then some of you might wonder why I am not at church.
So I thought I would share how my puking luck has run out.
How's your Sunday?
3 comments:
Well, my Sunday was much better than yours. I'm so sorry that happened. I saw Jessica walk in with Miss M today and wondered what happened to you. I'm glad you are not sick, but I'm sorry you have to take care of a sick baby. Let me know if you need anything!
That is my WORST nightmare!! I wondered where you were too. I am so so sorry that happened - yuck!! Good luck with the cleanup... :(
Oh yuck. I guess it's time to buy a big bottle of Febreeze. Good luck.
Post a Comment