Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rude Rude Rude!


I got a text from my lovely upstairs neighbor telling me it's "10 oclock!! Either that or I can kindly turn up the music."

Now, I am really not sure what she was meaning. My girls were in bed, I am changing my blog (because I am already bored with the background). I have no music on, just a fan. However, I can hear her music, her child screaming, her telling her to shut up, them stomping around. It is now 11pm and I can STILL hear all of that. With some more loud talking.

My response: "I have no idea what you are talking about, and you have NEVER been kind about your music, so why start now?" (I was trying to sound sarcastic).

Her response: "My point exactly! Thx. Have a spectacular evening lady."

My response: "Still have no idea what you are talking about - but I can STILL hear your music. And thanks, I plan on having a great evening."

Her response: Jumping up and down on the floor repeatedly. And I think she dropped a bowling ball a couple of times...

How many more days until August 31?

one more side note. I called K (who is at Fight Night with his boys) and I told him, there
might be a TKO here tonight! I think he thought I meant the girls, but I was referring to the fact that I have had it with The Queen upstairs and I was ready to fight...he laughed and then wanted to get back to the fights...

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

OH my goodness. She is completely, mentally unstable. I am SO glad she will be out of there by the end of the month. What a horrible person!! I'm so sorry she was so rude to you. I would have prob. done something really drastic and ridiculous - I think you kept your cool pretty well.

Kelly said...

What the heck was she talking about? That is so bizarre!

Lynsey said...

I hope the new neighbor will be better. You have had to put up with way too much!

Anonymous said...

What is going on with your neighbor? Why did she think the music was coming from your place? Strange!