
Here are some of the pictures from my sisters wedding - these are from her photographers blog.
Her photographer was super sweet. I think she took great pictures - so if you are looking for a photographer in the Utah area... and she does more than just weddings.
She is also willing to travel~ : )
(plugging JessieLynne!)
She is also willing to travel~ : )
(plugging JessieLynne!)

5 comments:
beautiful pictures!! that looks so fun.
Loved the pictures. Your sister looks so much like you. I wonder whose little toes those are in the one picture.
Linda
(i didn't leave that comment - I was putting it on there for my Auntie)
Hey, I love the pics to! Cute family! I'm Jacob (Jessica (jessie lynne))'s husband! Nice to meet you! Thanks for all of the support!
I love that one of K!! The toes are cute too.
Post a Comment