What's your fun name???
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Gumdrops Odyssey
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Snicker doodle, but you can call me PB Snick for short!
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)R-Kam
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Teal Turtle
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - this one I have heard differently and I like it MUCH better this way, it sounds more soap operaish!
Park LaBelle (first street you lived on and mom's maiden name -but to answer it correctly it would be Lyn Green Bay - blah!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Kamre (would that be pronounced camry, like the car - or Camera?)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Ice Mountain (that would be the kind of water I drink)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Clayton Theodore
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Lee John
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) McDaniel Madison
*I was doing this with my sister over the phone last night, her 5th grade teacher was Kramer, and then we thought of Kissame Fl. So her anchor name would be
Kramer Kissame - how cool is that?? this is McDaniel Madison and Kramer Kissame, signing out...
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Autumn Daisy
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Melonie Flip Floppie (melons and flip flops)
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Crispix Willow
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour") Card Rainstorm Tour or would that be Card Water Tour??
and now, I am going to tag a few of you so you will put this fun thing on your blog!
Kellykins, Ronnie, Jesica, and Janelle
2 comments:
I love PB Snick!!
Oh I also agree on the soap opera name.
Post a Comment