Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The fabulous Miss A



She is 4! I can not believe I have a 4 year old. I look at her and wonder where my baby has gone. She is so grown up in so many ways, yet still likes me to rock her and will even let me cuddle with her once in a while.

She LOVES to dress up - she only likes dresses or skirts. She will wear tunics and leggings, jeans? cozy pants? forget it! And she will change her outfit at least three times a day. She also enjoys dress up - as in make believe clothes too. Snow White, Cinderella, Fairy princess, butterfly, nurse, veterinarian, Dora - she and Boots, Gavyn enjoy going on back pack adventures together.

She has PERSONALITY - she is so kind to others, is the life of the party, quick to be the peace maker, has THE BEST LAUGH IN THE WORLD! She is independent, smart, witty, precocious, spontaneous, sweet, out going, fun, creative, she has a love for learning and for life. She makes people SMILE!

She is a Teacher, a Leader and a Nurturer  - she is so patient with the "littles" in her life, she is fair and generous. I smile inside when she corrects me.
Me: "Ava, don't pull at it, that will make it worse."
Ava: "Er"
Me: "What? er?"
Ava: "it will make it worser mom, worser."
Me: (not wanting to correct her) "oh, yes, worse -r"
She loves to work and play with others. She is first to share, first to help out (ok not always at home...) And she is a fabulous cheer leader, encouraging others around her.

She also has a stubborn streak - she likes/loves to do things on her own, her own way.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE this crazy 4 year old!
Happy Birthday my Beautiful, Beautiful Brown eyed girl.
I asked Ava a couple of questions... here is what she had to say.
* Tell me the best thing about you : I Like my LAUGH, and I like that I am Hawaiian
*What two vegetables would you like me to NEVER serve to you again? Mushrooms and potatoes
*What is your favorite game? Spot It

*What is your favorite time of day? Friday - because of the Friday Song

*What is your favorite food? pepperoni pizza, rice and seaweed and watermelon and I LOVE          LOVE LOVE cucumbers it is my most favorite

*What is your favorite thing to drink? Orange juice and water and sometimes I like milk

*What is your favorite thing to do? play Legos and I like to watch a movie when Gavyn is sleeping but I REALLY like to play outside! 

*what is your favorite candy?  SKITTLES 

*What is your favorite stuffed animal? My Tamahana (it is a German shepherd dog) my Lamby it is my most favorite EVER and I have had it a really long time. 

*What is your favorite toy to play with? Barbies

 *If you could have a different name, what would it be? Raquel

*What is the MOST wonderful thing that has happened to you? My Birthday especially the cup cakes we ate, they were so so so so good. they were REALLY so good mommy!

*Who are your best friends? Lilia, Eli, Evy and Annie, because they are not mean and they are kind (I want to add that she did name a LOT of other friends - Lily, Addy, Charlie, Jackson, Gavyn, Marlee, Granma and Gramz - just to name a few that I can remember..)

*What is your favirite Scripture story? I like the Joseph story - I like that he read the scriptures

*What is your favorite color? my most favorite color is Purple - but I do like pink, brown, yellow, and blue and sometimes white is ok too

What is your favorite church song? I am a child of God and I love to see the temple
   *your favoirte song on the radio? Stereo Hearts or Moves like Jagger and I like the Party Rock song - you know the one that talks about shuffling?
    *your favorite song to sing? On my way home, and I like to dance hula to it too. I like dancing   Hula and singing!

*What is your favorite book? I like Pinkalicious and Silverlicious AND Lady Bug girl, don't forget that one!

*What is your favorite movie? Barbie a Fairy Secret

*What is your favorite animal? I really like fuzzy squirrels and would love to hold one 

6 comments:

Sarah S said...

SO cute B!! Love this post and the fun details and darling A. You're inspiring to get back to blogging :) Fun pictures and Ava quotes.

Kryssie Booth said...

Um... L-O-V-E her. She is indeed FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

So glad to be this kids gramma. I love her beautiful brown eyes and her awesome nose. Her laugh and sweet spirit are second to none. I am so proud to have a Hawiian granddaughter (actually two, but we are talking about A now)who is truly a light in my life. Love you tons miss a!!

Lynsey said...

She is so darling. I wish we lived closer to each other so that we could watch each other's kids grow up in more than just pictures.

Harriet Kamae said...

I cannot believe that Miss A is already 4. That means it's been almost four and a half years since I've seen you. I need to make a trip to Chicago, go to the temple, and visit my favorite Chicago family! Loved the blog! You are sooooooo talented!

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

She is adorable!!! And happy (very) belated b-day to her as well! I remember when she was born just weeks after we moved to Chicago. Sending lots of love to all of you.