Anyway, Kamae Ohana update.
Have you seen my google calendar? Yup, had to go google. It color coordinates all of our schedules and there is so much going on - if it is NOT on the calendar it does not happen.
SO the calendar is FULL. School, school, school, church stuff, church, work, PTA, volunteering, work, work, school, throw in a girls night, school, pre-school, piano, Hoapili, making Halloween costumes just right, house sitting, super Saturday! dog sitting, more dog sitting, baby sitting (a weekend Hula seminar where the Mr. and I actually got to have a little get-away a busy weekend but still time together). Halloween parties, Birthday's, church, singing, picture taking, piano, school, school, work work...ok, I think you get the picture.
I did actually get my Halloween decorations up just in time for Ms. Ava's birthday - true the end of the month but she woke up to a spooktacular house.
And - here it is Nov 1 and they are already down. I have chili cooking in the crock pot. The dish washer is running, I am blogging because the house is quiet and I am thinking about putting up fall decorations. I have a lot of cute ones and I don't want to put up Christmas stuff just yet. And how I wish I had time to sit and make some cards.
and now I will post pictures - because I know that is what you REALLY want to see..
HULA/HOAPILI
Hoapili
Ava and her Aunty Karen
The Mr. - chanting at the Naperville Pow Wow
Beautiful Lehua
FALL/SWIMMING IN THE LAKE (IN OCTOBER!)
Fall pictures - the colors are SO beautiful here!
Ms. Lehua enjoying the sand
Little G
Chasing away the birds
L O V E this picture of Gavyn running after the seagull!
Sanoe was in HEAVEN!
FAMILY PICTURES and A SURPRISE
A family-ish picture at church loved the color's we were wearing
K was working so missed out on the picture
wait what's this?? a picture of me and the Mr??? yup our hula weekend
there are a couple pictures of us (when I wasn't hiding behind the lens)
Also SOMEwhere out there - there is a video of he and I dancing Hula
together. Yup, I danced. ; )
(rumor has it - there will be more dancing and I might actually SING
with Hoapili....)
School pictures
Miss Marlee
Making bracelets
Miss Ava
Coloring some pumpkins
Mr. Gavyn
Going on Nature walks, Playing at the park and dog walking
and to wrap things up - have I mentioned our family will be in a commercial for our church
this was an amazing experience and we made some fun new friends!! Can't wait
for Keenan's I am a Mormon spotlight to be out!
Happy Fall!


4 comments:
I still read! I love looking for updates. Looks like you don't have much time for any down time for blogging and such, but I'm glad you took the time to blog!
twitch twitch... scratch scratch... i was feigning for some kamae ohana blog! :) uh, where else are you blogging?? And lol, my Rebekeh inspired boothohana blog collages looks like we're related... not exactly the same but you know, like we could be cousins or something ;)
So fun!!! Loved the update, the pictures (especially the beach pics), and I would love to see your hula video! And I hope you'll tell me when you perform with Hoapili - that will be so great!!
I still read your blog! We are excited to see the I am a mormon video!! So cool!
Post a Comment