Monday, August 29, 2011

End of Summer

Tomorrow Marlee starts 2nd grade! AND she is getting glasses, which she is excited about.
This summer went by too fast. But except for a couple of weeks when a few of us got sick - we enjoyed it all. I do wish we would have gone to the pool a bit more...but not so easy to do when there are big thunder, lighting and pouring down rain storms.

Today was a beautiful Sunday and we took advantage of being dressed up and sunny weather to take a couple family pictures by the lake.




















4 comments:

Kelly said...

You guys look so wonderful! I love the white and aqua!

Hillary said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the setting of the lake in the background too. I miss walking along Lake Michigan when we lived so close to it. I hope you are having a great fall so far!

Telitha said...

Such sweet photos! You guys look great!

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! What a beautiful family in every way. Love you guys!