Wednesday, June 29, 2011

D is for decorations


A couple of my girl friends and I are throwing a baby shower for a dear friend (she is FINALLY having a GIRL after 3 boys!) I saw this SUPER cute idea for a mantle decoration for the 4th of July and thought - hey that would be super cute done in fun colors for our Ice Cream Parlor themed baby shower...
go HERE to see the original post.







I have to say it looks A LOT easier then it really is -
I recommend using the scorer, and heavy duty tape glue, or hot glue even.
My paper kept ripping when I would try to open it up.
But as you can see, I did finally get it days/hours later...
and I love it. Now I think I can do the 4th of July one for my mantle (hopefully before the 4th!)


1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

So adorable! I'm in the middle of making them now ... how frequently did you score them and how did you get them to connect to your ribbon? THANKS :)