Thursday, May 19, 2011

M is for Miss M - Happy Birthday




TODAY IS OUR BABY'S 7th BIRTHDAY!!!
Where have the past 7 years gone!?!?!?
We love you Miss M.




you are
Marvelous
Amazing
Radiant
Loving
Extra
Extraordinary 


We interviewed 7+ important people in your life
and here are their top 7 things they love about you


Mommy Said
I Love your
  1. Smile
  2. Laugh
  3. Kindness
  4. Heart
  5.  Passion for things, music,Family, church, friends, books, sports, piano, school, learning, teaching, culture
  6. Quiet calm and your raging storms
  7. Most of all YOU

Daddy Loves


  1. Your Brown Eyes
  2. Your Love for Music - singing, playing piano, playing ukulele, singing
  3. Your  Love of Dance - hula, ballet, hip hop
  4. Your Love of your Ohana
  5. Your Love for the Scriptures - she recites her monthly primary scriptures each morning
  6. Your Love of Food - Just like Daddy
  7. Your Love of Reading - just like Mommy
7 things Miss A Loves about You
  1. I love you because you read books to me
  2. you cuddle with me in bed 
  3. you play with me
  4. help me put shows on the tv
  5. she shares with me
  6. she makes me laugh, I LOVE laughing with you!
  7. you teach me new things  

 
***Aunt Jesica Says***
    I LOVE...

    1. your Smile
    2. your unconditional Love
    3. how you care
    4. your contagious laugh
    5. you are fearless
    6. your inner and outer beauty
    7. your spirit


      *** Little G says***

      1. I love you because you let me sleep with you
      2. you love me
      3. you let me play with your things even if you don't want me to
      4. you share your candy with me
      5. you are a good teacher and example of who I want to be
      6. I will always be your little dude 
      7. and I am proud to be your cousin


      *** Gramma ***

      I Love
      1. your Peronsality
      2. BIG BROWN EYES
      3. Your Beautiful Hair
      4. you are SO smart
      5. you love to read
      6. Loves to play games
      7. Loves to go on nature walks
      Gramma had MORE to say... "I love it when she told me  "I just Love you Gramma, you are such a fun Grandma!"
      AND Gramma was telling her one night how she use to rock and rock and rock Miss M when she was little
       and how it was the most favorite thing in the world to do. Miss M said "Gramma, you can STILL rock me to sleep" and then crawled up in to her lap.


      *** Gramz***

      • Mysterious Smile
      • Akamai to the MAX
      • Rocking Reader
      • L O V E
      • Extremely Talented
      • Ebony Eyes
      • AND LAST but NOT the Least your WONDERFUL WARM HUGS!!!
      I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK TO INFINITY AND BEYOND LEHUA!!!!!


      ***Aunt Corlyn and Ella***


      Ella said: I LOVE that Marlee is ALWAYS happy to read to me
      Aunt Lyn Said:
      1. I Love your sensitive side (crying when Ray died in the princess and the frog)
      2. I Love how you are always willing to invite Ella to your family/church events
      3. I love the HUG I know will always be there for me when I see Marlee next
      4. I love the passion Marlee has for Hawaiian culture and Hula dancing
      5. I LOVE that Marlee does NOT like pizza and you can not convince her to like it
      6. I love how kind and gentle Marlee is to younger kids than her
      7. I love hearing Marlee sing
      I JUST LOVE MARLEE!!!!

      ***Aunt Sarah***
      1. I Love your Sweet Voice
      2. Your Brown Eyes
      3. Your Kindness
      4. The way you want to be friends with everyone
      5. How awesome of a BIG sister you are
      6. That You are MY MARZIPAN
      7. How much you LOVE your Family
      ***Uncle Dave***
      (picture to come)
      1. Her SMILE is one of the best of ALL times
      2. She has become a VERY important and positive member of my family
      3. her desire to gather information and how she has always had talking points
      4. that she has her own ALOHA personality
      5. That she is more SASSY than shy - that is a GREAT strength
      6. the sound of Marlee laughing, it is contagious and sounds truly HAPPY
      7. she is a good example we could all learn to stay away from SODA because of her GOOD example
      8. I love that she bullies Jesica, who surely deserves it

      *** we do have a couple more coming AND if you want to list 7 things you Love about Miss M I know it would make her day!!! ***







      You can go watch Marlee's first video HERE
      Her 4/5 year video HERE

      3 comments:

      Sarah S said...

      SO sweet!! Happy happy birthday to darling Miss M. I can't believe she is 7 already.

      Lynsey said...

      Happy Birthday sweet Miss M!

      Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

      What a good idea. I loved reading all those amazing things about her. She is a beauty inside and out. Happy birthday to your little gal.