grandma sent an early birthday present to Miss A so she could enjoy it all month. This adorable cat dress! Miss A has LOVED it and worn it at some point each day.
Jesica and I were shopping a few weeks ago for Little D and noticed this cute dress but only saw it in Miss M's size (which I felt Miss M would never wear something like this given the teasing she received over clothes at school last year except now she DOES want it so she can be a cat for Halloween) Jesica and I wanted to get that CUTE dress SO much, but new the larger size would never fit Miss A. It just goes to show that we are more like our mom then we knew SAME taste in clothes for the kids!
See it's true you do turn into your mom... ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment