Friday, September 17, 2010

Mr. Sun came out and he smiled at me...


Is one of our favorite Sponge Bob songs (ok really the only one I know) but we love it! Today that is how I feel. The sun came out and smiled at me! So I had to take some pictures of the kids playing in the back yard. There is only a couple of Miss M all dressed up and ready for picture day at school - I would have loved to have taken more because the sun light was just so perfect But alas, my child needed to get to school. I did get some good ones of Miss A when we got back home. Little Dude was moving a little bit too much for more pictures. He is just a baby-a-go-go!

 





 
 
 

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

These are so cute!!! You got some great shots. I'm impressed with your editing out of Mr. G's scrapes on his face too.