Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Farmers Market Saturday

This Summer we have actually made it to the farmers market a few times. We even went to one up in  Green Bay with Uncle Dave.
This time daddy took the girls so mommy could "sleep in".
The girls had SO much fun. And Miss M came home with a HUGE bag of nectarines our FAVORITE.


  



 
Enjoying the produce in our own back yard! I am a huge fan of cucumbers and we had a lot in our little garden this summer

"green bay packer" bell peppers

 


these egg plants look SO good! I love that purple color. But I don't recall actually ever eating egg plant! Are they good?


 

These little mushroom/toad stools are So cute. I wish they were a little more in our price range. They would be SO cute in a toy room! (I wonder if I could make my own...)

 
Enjoying some music. The girls really enjoyed playing music with this women. She had lots of easy to make home made instruments for the kids to join in.



And what better way to end their daddy daughter daughter date by a yumm-o breakfast at Clarke's!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the Evanston Farmer's Market! I walked there a lot and have such good memories of it. Of course, our new farmer's market in CA has avocado. Can you imagine? And oranges. It's a whole new world. :)

Lynsey said...

SO SO fun! Glad you are updating your blog for us to share. Farmer's markets are great fun. I bet you could make those toadstools...you are creative enough!

Sarah S said...

We were there that same day - with the toad stools that cost $125!! We should totally make our own :)