Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Piano Recital



Miss M had her first piano recital this summer. She is LOVING piano. She practices whenever she can and really enjoys making up her own tunes.

after the recital, Miss A went and played her piece. Variations on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which she also sang.


**video to come, it just doesn't want to down load...

2 comments:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Wow, what a big day for her! Sounds like she has quite the talent. Congrats! For my first piano recital, I was only able to play the note "middle c" so she is doing GREAT if she is already making up songs.

Sarah S said...

So sweet!! I am realizing I have yet to go through my pics from the recital. I AM SO BEHIND. It's all the chaos from switching computers. Boo. Miss M did a WONDERFUL job and she was so cute when she introduced herself confidently and sweetly.