Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spread a Little ALOHA



WE were asked to come up with a song for the kindergartners to sing in their brotherhood assembly. I think that Keenan picked a GREAT song! Miss M and I had fun putting motions to the words. And she even got to sing a solo part. Jesica filmed this for us and was also trying to keep Miss A from running up on stage to join the classes. I needed to be hands and Miss A free so I could show the kids the moves.
We had 2 half hour practices. I think these kids did AWESOME!!! And I am SO proud of Miss M!

6 comments:

Sarah S said...

SO cute!! Miss M did a fabulous job (Keenan too)!

Jenn said...

Too cute! Marlee has a beautiful voice. Keenan, great job with those kids. That is amazing you taught that to so many kindergarteners!

Kelly said...

Yay Marlee! And yay Keenan! And yay Beckie (for your little solo on the video at the end. Hee)

Unknown said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Lynsey said...

Too cute! So glad that you got it on video! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Hillary said...

That is a really cute song, especially done by kindergartners. Good job, you guys! Loved the song!