Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny Faces and Dress up


That's what little girls LOVE to do. Couple times a week I babysit this C U T E little girl. Miss E.
The first couple of time Miss A and Miss E were not sure what to do with each other, but here we are months later and they have SO much fun playing. Miss E is very cuddly and enjoys playing with my long hair, which I L O V E! She's much more gentle at brushing my hair than Miss A. You can't really tell that Miss E is wearing a Sleeping Beauty dress, but her faces were pretty cute. Miss A is wearing Khania's dress that she wore when she was a little girl. I loved that she wanted to wear it and that I could get some fun pictures of her in it.


1 comment:

Krazy Khania said...

That isn't my favorite dress for no reason. Miss A looks so cute in it!