
For Miss A's 2nd birthday I decided to look for a Dora house. They are VERY expensive so thought if I couldn't find one on e-bay or craigs list, we wouldn't be getting one. We did find one on e-bay the seller gave us a great deal, sent the package fed ex so it would be here for her birthday and even threw in a few extra's! TOTALLY AWESOME and a HUGE HIT!!! She still loves to play with it.Happy Birthday Miss A - you are wonderful and completely fill up our hearts with your sweetness!
2 comments:
She is such a cute 2-year-old. I can't believe it's been that long ago that you had her. I'm so glad Miss M has such a fun little sister to play with her. Happy Birthday, Miss A!
Fun pictures Rebecca! So many things to say!
Happy Birthday to Miss A!
You are so crafty!
Wagner Farm looks fun. I'm gonna have to go before it gets too cold!
Post a Comment