Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Grass Shack

May 17 - 22



Miss Stacy found a great little rental on line. It was fun to stay at this vacation home enjoy the country side of the island and the great back yard. The whole setting was just full of beauty. We loved all of the flowers around the house too. But we all agreed our favorite feature of the home was the huge outdoor shower. LOVED IT!! (we will just ignore the first couple of nights there - the loud party in the neighborhood, the bass booming and the dog barking...UGH!)



K and I also enjoyed star gazing at night. (It is one of the things I miss most about northern Cali.
I loved looking at the stars.) So when we are in Hawaii I always try to take in the stars as much as I can. K brought me out one night when the milky way was so close I felt like we could touch it. It truly felt like we were in a planetarium. We were gazing up at the big dipper when a shooting star shot right threw it. SO beautiful!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Now THAT's how you take a vacation! Looks like so much fun!!