BUT EAT!?!?!
While in Hawaii we had many wonderful meals!
here are a couple that we made.
here are a couple that we made.
K's famous Hawaiian Breakfast

She served them hot with yummy jams/preserves. Wish I had some right now with guava jelly!
(this is the only picture I could find -I am scooping them into the muffin tin)It's a Paula Dean recipe
Ingredients
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1/2 pint sour cream
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients and spoon into small, un-greased muffin tins. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
One evening after a wonderful day at the beach we sent the men off to the grocery store to get some food for dinner. This is what we had. It was SO yummy!

they also brought home a butternut squash. Stacy found a yummy recipe for fries. So good. I could go for some right now

INGREDIENTS
- 1 (2 pound) butternut squash, halved and seeded
- salt to taste
DIRECTIONS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Use a sharp knife to carefully cut away the peel from the squash. Cut the squash into sticks like French fries. Arrange squash pieces on a baking sheet and season with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, turning the fries over halfway through baking. Fries are done when they are starting to brown on the edges and become crispy.
and these are just some of the meals we ate at "home"
it was just an all around yummy vacation!
it was just an all around yummy vacation!
1 comment:
your food looks delish!! I love your Hawaii pics and can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment