
it's march already!? Even though it seems as if this winter will never end. Here it is March, and little teases of spring. I refuse to wear a winter jacket any longer, and I believe Miss M feels the same.
Really nothing newish is happening in our corner of the world.
My kids, drive me right to the brink, and then do something completely adorable and I remember I do love them unconditionally!
Really nothing newish is happening in our corner of the world.
My kids, drive me right to the brink, and then do something completely adorable and I remember I do love them unconditionally!

Miss A is 16 months old. She learns something new everyday. I can't even keep up.
Her new favorite words "Uh-Oh" "Hi Dad" (to whomever she is talking with on the phone)
"aaapole" (apple) "Momah" (as if she is Italian) and don't confuse it with "Ma-Ma" (Miss M)
"shish" (Fish) she still loves "Gogs" (dogs) and "Ducks" (which are ALL birds) "ball"
loves to give high fives and loves
to hear Mommy, Daddy, Miss M make animal sounds. I think we totally amuse her.
She Loves to say her prayers.
"than...kau kau"
(thank you for the food)
"than...sish)
(thank you for Oscar)
"than...Momah, Dad, Ma Ma)
thank you for my family
"men"
(Amen)
She also HATES to take a bath - unless Miss M is with her, and then it's totally ok.
Her new favorite words "Uh-Oh" "Hi Dad" (to whomever she is talking with on the phone)
"aaapole" (apple) "Momah" (as if she is Italian) and don't confuse it with "Ma-Ma" (Miss M)
"shish" (Fish) she still loves "Gogs" (dogs) and "Ducks" (which are ALL birds) "ball"
loves to give high fives and loves
to hear Mommy, Daddy, Miss M make animal sounds. I think we totally amuse her.
She Loves to say her prayers.
"than...kau kau"
(thank you for the food)
"than...sish)
(thank you for Oscar)
"than...Momah, Dad, Ma Ma)
thank you for my family
"men"
(Amen)
She also HATES to take a bath - unless Miss M is with her, and then it's totally ok.

She loves to dress up, has discovered buckles/snaps. Loves to help Momah in her craft
room - a whole world behind that locked door.
She loves to pose for the camera "cheese".
Is becoming more picky with eating.
She likes Life cereal for breakfast. Or any meal.
Even if that means 10 at night.
One of the cutest things she did (if I do say so myself) was when Miss M was having a sad moment Miss A walked over to her, put her arms around her and babbled in her cute little voice comforting her sister as her sister often does to her. It amazes me how children have instincts. Miss A is a nurturer.
She wants to do EVERYTHING her sister does.
room - a whole world behind that locked door.
She loves to pose for the camera "cheese".
Is becoming more picky with eating.
She likes Life cereal for breakfast. Or any meal.
Even if that means 10 at night.
One of the cutest things she did (if I do say so myself) was when Miss M was having a sad moment Miss A walked over to her, put her arms around her and babbled in her cute little voice comforting her sister as her sister often does to her. It amazes me how children have instincts. Miss A is a nurturer.
She wants to do EVERYTHING her sister does.
She is a monkey - so much more than Miss M ever was. Climbs everything. The table is
her favorite jungle gym. And has NO fear. Will jump from anywhere. Even if you are not
close by to catch her.
and this is the face I see when she wants on my lap when I am at the computer

Oh and she has gotten really good at throwing tantrums. At the moment it is still cute...ask me again in a few months
her favorite jungle gym. And has NO fear. Will jump from anywhere. Even if you are not
close by to catch her.
and this is the face I see when she wants on my lap when I am at the computer

Oh and she has gotten really good at throwing tantrums. At the moment it is still cute...ask me again in a few months
ballerina tantrum from Rebekeh on Vimeo.

3 comments:
I LOVE that last pic of Miss A with her arms out for you. I can't believe she is 16 MONTHS!! Where did the time go?
Just excellent. The tantrum video is fabulous--you can pull that out twelve years from now and remind yourself of how her tantrums have changed--or remind HER how they've changed!
I'm glad she and Miss A are such good friends. Aren't sisters the best?
Tabitha just learned "uh-oh" too. That means dropping things is even more fun now!
So much drama from that little ballerina. Life is too, TOO hard! :)
Post a Comment