
Saturday I got an e-mail from my friend Summer, telling me she and her daughter were going to see HSM3 and invited us along. Woo to the Hoo!
Miss M and I had a wonderful Mommy/Daughter date - we even had lunch before the movie and after went shopping.
So glad Daddy was home to hang out with Miss A
(and he put away the Halloween decorations and brought up my Autumn bin - thanks!)
Miss M - you are fabulous and I LOVE spending time with you, thanks for a fun date!

1-2. Miss M and her cute friend Miss K
3-4. wearing my new sunglasses and her cute new coat
Miss M and I had a wonderful Mommy/Daughter date - we even had lunch before the movie and after went shopping.
So glad Daddy was home to hang out with Miss A
(and he put away the Halloween decorations and brought up my Autumn bin - thanks!)
Miss M - you are fabulous and I LOVE spending time with you, thanks for a fun date!

1-2. Miss M and her cute friend Miss K
3-4. wearing my new sunglasses and her cute new coat
1 comment:
That is so fun!! I just saw a youtube clip of HSM3 and it was pretty funny. I'm sure it was great to see it in the theater with Miss M and friends!
Post a Comment