Weird that I am wishing my pediatrician a Happy Birthday?
No, we heart Dr. Andy!
And besides, we are like totally good friends - on face book!
and we like him so much I refer a TON of friends to him.
hmmm, I should totally get a kickback or a discount or extra stickers
for my kids when we see him... something!
Happy Birthday Dr. Andy, we hope you have a GREAT day!
No, we heart Dr. Andy!
And besides, we are like totally good friends - on face book!
and we like him so much I refer a TON of friends to him.
hmmm, I should totally get a kickback or a discount or extra stickers
for my kids when we see him... something!
Happy Birthday Dr. Andy, we hope you have a GREAT day!
1 comment:
Did you tell Dr. Andy that you were doing a post for him? I'm sure he was flattered! We think Dr. Andy's pretty great too.
Post a Comment