We are HOME from Green Bay. It was a great get-a-way. I love spending time with my Granny, having my girls be with her! I LOVE eating at Krolls! I love spending time with my brother and his family. I LOVE just getting away. However I missed you my bloggy friends. I missed seeing updates of you all and reading your blogs.
Now, excuse me while I go catch up on my 172 - YES 172 e-mails and who knows how many blogs on my Google reader...And when I get my computer back - did I mention that my brother is fixing my computer? WOO-HOO!! When I get it back I will again neglect my household duties and eating and catching up on my Tivo - and just blog away. Unless I feel the need to do another Time Out... which I just might have to - Especially if my sister is coming up to set up my craft room!!!
Hope you all have good weekend!
xoxo
2 comments:
whoo hoo! glad you're back :)
I'm glad too! It was fun catching up with you today. I'm ready for some outlet shopping!
Post a Comment