Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday's Monday List


I can't keep up - I can't remember...that must mean I am not feeling to glum about things, that
I do have a lot to be thankful for, and I haven't had to remind myself : )

  • hanging out with old friends
  • a St. Patrick's Day FHE
  • watching the new season of dancing with the stars!
  • a new church calling (co-enrichment leader and I am SUPER excited!)
  • planning an Easter Egg Hunt with friends
  • making a YUMMY pot roast
  • having my sister come over and spend the day with us
  • having a friend stop by and spending the day with us
  • eating pizza with my sister and friend
  • having my husband home so that I can work on enrichment things!!
  • Having it feel like SPRING!!!!
Other Monday List's
3/10/08
2/25/08
2/18/08
2/11/08

1 comment:

Sarah S said...

that picture of marlee just before age 1 is so sweet!! it's crazy to see how tiny she was (since I am picturing her in her current age).