Saturday, March 1, 2008

Marvelous Miss M


Miss M amazes us every day. She is learning things so fast we can't keep up.
(plus I have been so busy keeping up with Miss A, I haven't really done an update on Miss M)
  • She loves to use her letters, she write lot's and lot's. She has all of our names down my favorite of her spelling is Daddy - she spells it DADE.
  • This week she wrote her numbers 1-10!
  • She LOVES Play dates with her friends
  • She can sing just about anything - she loves music...I guess this means I really have to pay attention to what I listen too, I heard her singing in her room the other day quietly to herself (and I am embarrassed to say what she was singing, but have to just to show how fast she picks up on music) "don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me..." I know I am turning red just thinking about it... I much prefer her singing "Tell me the stories of Jesus" or the "Cuppy cake song"...
  • She colors any chance she gets. We proudly display her art on our dinning room wall I love coloring with her, it is SO relaxing
  • SHE CAN READ! she got tired of waiting for me to come and read to her one night, I walked into her bedroom and there she was, sounding out words. Some words she got and some she was sounding out each letter in the word.
  • She is starting to learn math, 1+1=2, 2+2=4 ,4+4=10 well she almost gets it...

Here is one of the funny things she said this week...
  • "mommy, daddy put peanuts in my butter" - she was eating a pb&j and yup, it was with crunchy peanut butter not smooth like she prefers

thanks for letting me brag about Miss M!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow, she is getting to be so old. I know she was a smarty pants when we lived there, but I'm sure her talents have improved even more since we moved. I think you're girls are so beautiful, too, but it's not so hard to tell where they get it from -- YOU!

Katie and Greg said...

She is getting so, so, so big! i can't believe how long her beautiful hair is. Little girls just change so much. It was so fn to hear about all the wonderful things she is up to - she always was so smart! I love all the pictures, keep posting them!