Sunday, March 16, 2008

Purple day

One of my favorite things to do is to try and dress the girls in matching - or as close as I can get to matching outfits, especially on Sundays. Today was purple day and I just happened to have a purple shirt and K put on his purple tie and my Friend just happened to have her camera at church today and took some fun pictures of us! (boy there are a lot of AND's in that last sentence)
Thanks Sarah!



the dress Miss A is wearing Miss M had her three month pictures taken in
it - so fun to see her wearing the same clothes



Miss A chatting away
(can you believe she is ALMOST 5 months!!)

Miss M - dancing

I Love these two pictures

I think Sarah is going to be my new photographer - sorry Target!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love purple on little girls . . . and your cute ones do it justice!

Laura said...

You guys are such a sweet family! Seeing those picture of you in the church gym make me miss everything/everyone there! Those were such good times. I wish they didn't have to end! Maybe one day we'll get to come back and visit. I miss it!!

Kelly said...

What a sweet family!

If Ava is almost 5 months, that means I've been married for almost 5 months! Crazy.

Sarah S said...

I think the pictures turned out well for being in the church gym!! Your family is so cute.

Anne said...

Wow! I had some catching up to do on your blog. Your family is so cute and I'm glad you've had some good time together. That is the best!

The Yosts said...

They look great in purple! How cute!

Krazy Khania said...

I loved seeing you guys all matchy on Sunday!

Lindsay said...

Your girls are way too cute :) I love the family picture. Craig and I need to have one taken. We're a little slow.