Saturday, September 29, 2007

Spiders and Skunks and Mice - OH MY!

It must be fall! Not only is the weather changing, brisk, to hot, hot to brisk, and the leaves starting to turn, and not because I am hungry for apples all the time, nice crisp juicy apples, but I also have new house-mates. Not this cute little baby that is still brewing inside,
but the unwanted guest.
Spiders of all shapes and sizes, and the yucky sticky webs that come with them, we also have/had a mouse
(which K named Seemore, because I don't want to see anymore of you!) and the smell of a skunk that lingers in our home 2-3 times a week because it hates the
dog next door and keeps spraying it.

So what do we do with all of our unwanted guests???
I have had the pest control out to spray for the spiders, I think all that accomplished is that they moved inside. We have traps all over the house for the mouse (mice) and well, I guess I need to call the city about the skunk problem. UGH!
I wish for
ONCE I could live in a nice place that was ANT FREE, MOUSE FREE, SPIDER FREE and now SKUNK FREE!
On the
other side, with all the spiders and the mouse, I guess I am
that much closer to being decorated for HALLOWEEN -
And
Pineapple Princess has pets???
(I'll say it again UGH!)


2 comments:

The Yosts said...

I don't think Antartica has mice, spiders, skunks, or ants. That's the only place I can think of now :)

Katie and Greg said...

Wow, you are amazing! You definitely deserve a house free of all that awful company! Thanks for reminding me of the simple thinsg I take for granted. :)