After much debating, and changing of the mind, Pineapple Princess has finally picked a costume for Halloween!
We started with Cinderella, then Belle, I think there was even a Princess Jasmine and Sleeping Beauty in there somewhere. Then, we watched Mickey's Treat, and it was
settled, Pineapple Princess wanted to be a witch - like Minnie Mouse. SO,
(after three weeks, of not driving and hardly leaving the house)
I finally felt good enough to go somewhere, and where do we go???
TARGET - of course.
Just our luck, they were busy putting out all of the Halloween stuff. (my favorite holiday -well next to Christmas) So we cruised all around the store, taking it all in.
I adding to my wish list of decorations. But, I held off
(gotta keep to my new budget! -
although I think K would debate whether
I held off or not - but that is a whole other story!)
Anyway, we got to the costumes, and Pineapple Princess saw lots of cute ones, changing her mind all over again. Then she saw it, the perfect one, the one she ALWAYS wanted.
Princess Witch

(And some cute accessories to go with it!) OH, just so we are clear, Marlee is a GOOD witch, not a BAD witch. Pineapple Princess also wants me to add that baby A, will be a baby Jaguar
(thanks to Miss E!)
Daddy will be a knight, and Mommy will be Minnie Mouse...
(we'll see if we can pull that off)
I just LOVE - LOVE Halloween!
Happy Haunting Everyone!

also, one of my MUST watch Halloween Movies is
Hocus Pocus,
I can't wait to watch it with Pineapple Princess this season...
settled, Pineapple Princess wanted to be a witch - like Minnie Mouse. SO,
(after three weeks, of not driving and hardly leaving the house)
I finally felt good enough to go somewhere, and where do we go???
TARGET - of course.
Just our luck, they were busy putting out all of the Halloween stuff. (my favorite holiday -well next to Christmas) So we cruised all around the store, taking it all in.
I adding to my wish list of decorations. But, I held off
(gotta keep to my new budget! -
although I think K would debate whether
I held off or not - but that is a whole other story!)
Anyway, we got to the costumes, and Pineapple Princess saw lots of cute ones, changing her mind all over again. Then she saw it, the perfect one, the one she ALWAYS wanted.
Princess Witch
(And some cute accessories to go with it!) OH, just so we are clear, Marlee is a GOOD witch, not a BAD witch. Pineapple Princess also wants me to add that baby A, will be a baby Jaguar
(thanks to Miss E!)
Daddy will be a knight, and Mommy will be Minnie Mouse...
(we'll see if we can pull that off)
I just LOVE - LOVE Halloween!
Happy Haunting Everyone!
also, one of my MUST watch Halloween Movies is
Hocus Pocus,
I can't wait to watch it with Pineapple Princess this season...
1 comment:
Yeah for a good witch! I love that Marlee! I was a witch one year for Halloween (I was pretty young) and my Gram painted my face green, but when I looked in the mirror I burst into tears because I didn't want to be an "ugly witch" :)
Post a Comment