
I just wanted to quickly add, that Baby A has turned UPSIDE DOWN. She is now in the RIGHT position!
HOORAY!
I am not sure who was more excited, K or Dr. M! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
And a very SPECIAL thanks to our friends the Stowells who let me use their pool to help turn this pineapple upside down!
mahalo!!!
HOORAY!
I am not sure who was more excited, K or Dr. M! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
And a very SPECIAL thanks to our friends the Stowells who let me use their pool to help turn this pineapple upside down!
mahalo!!!
3 comments:
This is the best news! I knew it would happen :)
Congratulations! Hope you didn't have to go through a "version." What's the pool thing?
Dr. M, told me to get in a pool and it would help relive some of the stress that is on my body, and help the little one to turn. Along with some coaxing pushes and shoves. i am just so glad HE didn't have to do it!
YIKES!!!
Post a Comment