Hey, I know it's been awhile, and it seems as if our life has been on fast forward. We have had Lot's of company this month, and we are ending this month with house sitting for the family I use to Nanny for. It's wonderful to stay in this big beautiful house by the lake. I would not want to clean it though! I can't even keep my little house clean : )
We have been busy getting Pineapple Princess and baby's room ready. My sister has been a HUGE help and well let's just say if it wasn't for her, Pineapple Princess and the baby would have a CARS CARS room. Which I am sure is still good enough for Pineapple Princess. But she (Pineapple Princess) picked out the theme in her new room. Surf room. L picked out an awesome wall color, one I wouldn't have thought of. Donald Duck orange -
(picture his bill). So cute, and then she made these big letters A L O H A that hang on the wall. I'll add some pictures so you can see it, or you can click on Pineapple Princess's website (on the side of the blog page once there, view the page titled Color Splash.) It shows the progress of the room. WE love it!
Other things that have happened in the last 2-3 weeks, K's Mom was here visiting from Hawaii, it was WONDERFUL to have her here. She spoiled us all, as any good Grandma should! We had my niece for a long weekend, we have friends over for bbq's, sleep overs eating yumm-o food and
play dates. We've played at the parks, and swam, and hope to hit the beach this week!
OK, it's Monday, and we are off to the Library. Pineapple Princess loves to give her book reports, last week the weekly prize for reading was a gift certificate to Chipotle's (Pineapple Princess's favorite restaurant!) so K and Pineapple Princess have a little lunch date today.
I have so much more to say, to catch up on, but this is all the time we have for today!
Hope all our friends are doing well!
We have been busy getting Pineapple Princess and baby's room ready. My sister has been a HUGE help and well let's just say if it wasn't for her, Pineapple Princess and the baby would have a CARS CARS room. Which I am sure is still good enough for Pineapple Princess. But she (Pineapple Princess) picked out the theme in her new room. Surf room. L picked out an awesome wall color, one I wouldn't have thought of. Donald Duck orange -
Other things that have happened in the last 2-3 weeks, K's Mom was here visiting from Hawaii, it was WONDERFUL to have her here. She spoiled us all, as any good Grandma should! We had my niece for a long weekend, we have friends over for bbq's, sleep overs eating yumm-o food and
OK, it's Monday, and we are off to the Library. Pineapple Princess loves to give her book reports, last week the weekly prize for reading was a gift certificate to Chipotle's (Pineapple Princess's favorite restaurant!) so K and Pineapple Princess have a little lunch date today.
I have so much more to say, to catch up on, but this is all the time we have for today!
Hope all our friends are doing well!
3 comments:
What a fun room! And I love the orange wall! Great theme Marlee.
The room turned out really cute! Just as soon as your baby boy/girl arrives ...it will make it all complete!
I love the update! I hope you and doing well too! I'm glad to hear you have had so many fun visitors - I'm sure it helps these hot summer months go by. Keep us posted on how you are doing and tell Marlee how much I LOVE her room.
Post a Comment