Sunday, March 6, 2011

S is for Stampin Up


The great thing about having a crafty neighbor with the same craft interests as me is that we can get together at a moments notice and have a card night (card night is to be read in a sing song voice). My upstairs BFF was in need of making baby cards for the many up coming babies in her life (not hers personally but friends and family) and she found a super cute idea and ran with it. (so glad I was able to help out in small ways with embellishments).  

 The stamp set she used  was Baby Bundle

Green and purple
  

Purple and purple

 blue with white

and PINK!
I loved her ideas of not using "traditional" baby colors powder blue and pink...until of course the last card, then it was all about baby pink!

SO wanting to be creative too, I finished up some cards
oh, forgot to get pictures, guess I will add it later...

I chose the Party Hearty stamp set

 can't really tell that the card has dimensions, but I raised the scallop punch and then the b.
this card I added a button to the b, helped it pop out just a little bit more.

And there you have it, our cards, from our much needed card night!!!

2 comments:

Krazy Khania said...

OMG those are fantastic!!!

Sarah S said...

fun!!! beautiful cards and those stamp sets are so cute. looking forward to being crafty with you soon :)