December 30, 2010
We had Big plans for our 10th anniversary, how ever the FLU decided that we should NOT have any plans so we just stuck close to home and enjoyed an evening with family. The Mr. and I spent the morning grocery shopping at Sam's club and picked up some taco bell on the way home. After lunch I threw in a roast for dinner then took a nap. When I woke up the girls wanted me to take them to Target because Miss M had to get a card for Mommy and Daddy. Although I thought their homemade ones were super cute I piled all three kids into the big blue bus stayed in my bright red kitty cat pajamas and headed to Target. (I was so sick that I didn't care about all the looks I received as I wandered around the store with three kids in my jammies. Maybe it wasn't the fact that I was wearing bright red kitty cat pj's...maybe it was the look of death that was on my face. Not that I was giving dirty looks, I just looked like death....anyway, I ramble... We went to Target because Miss M and Miss A received gift cards from Santa and being the smart shoppers they are new they could find the PERFECT gift there! They looked high and low and in the toy isle... for just the right one. Miss M found a sweet card, a Glee cd for me and a Tron wii game for The Mr.
catching his face in that expression was better than any old week away in some tropical paradise I wouldn't have traded that long-embarrassing-but-I-didn't-care trip in target or experiencing this moment for anything.
And I got some pretty AMAZINGLY Beautiful Flowers!
and a huge framed collage of our Wedding day.
Happy 10 years my love! I look forward to many more moments like this!
2 comments:
That is a GREAT picture of K's reaction! So glad you caught it. I can't believe it has already been 10 years. You are such a good couple. Here's to the rest of eternity of martial bliss!
Happy 10 years to one AMAZING couple!! Congrats!
Post a Comment