Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Come, Lord Jesus FHE song of the month

Each month for Family Home Evening I like to teach a new song to the girls.
This month we will work on Come, Lord Jesus from Savior of the World.
(I have NO idea where I have been and NOT heard all of the music from this!
Although I will say I have heard my MIL play it at her home, and loved listening to her
and my SIL sing along with it - chicken skin good!)
Last weekend we were in Naperville visiting my mom and the primary chorister taught this song to the kids.
Miss M LOVES it, so after a little investigation we found the song. (right on Lds.org)
you can listen to the song here
I wish I had all the music for this...maybe I should ask Santa.

 Here is the flip chart I made for FHE.





No comments: