Has it really been since March 8 when I last updated my blog? WOW. Guess that's what happens when your computer crashes and you can not access your pictures. I did have them all backed up - but if there is no computer, that external hard drive just doesn't work so well.
We've all been cRaZy busy!
but we did take a little break to travel to Hawaii for a QUICK and I mean QUICK get-a-way!
but we did take a little break to travel to Hawaii for a QUICK and I mean QUICK get-a-way!
Jes and K still going to school AND they have just started summer school as Miss A, Miss M and I wrap up our school year.
K is still working at the Hospital, and we have enjoyed visiting him a couple of times as we have had a few emergency's. The staff is all so friendly and have told the girls that you don't need to get "sick" to come and visit Daddy at work. He does get a little down time - stills enjoy entertaining Hawaiian style especially with his SWEET new UKULELE! And he couldn't be prouder when his little girls get up on stage and sway those Hula hips. It's wonderful to see them embracing the Hawaiian culture!
Miss M has officially graduated from Kindergarten! Her school put on a CUTE graduation. She is so excited for first grade. Is looking forward to camp library reading club, vacation bible camp, piano lessons and her FIRST recital and kicking back this summer.
(Happy Graduation Miss M!!)
Miss A loves going to pre-school and I still enjoy being her teacher. Miss A is POTTY TRAINED!!! NO MORE DIAPERS HOORAY! (not that we are excited or anything.)
5 comments:
Yay for the Utah visit! Glad you updated. Looks like you have been busy.
Cute blog! That's fun that you're in the stake primary presidency. I've been primary pres for 3 years now. Any great ideas to pass along?
So glad that you had a great trip. And congrats on Marlee's graduation!
You have had a busy couple of months!! I love seeing those pics from Hawaii. Miss M looks so happy on her birthday at the beach!
Sorry about your comp, that is so frustrating! Yay for the pottytraining:) Love the Hawaii pics:)
Post a Comment