Wednesday, January 6, 2010

too much on my plate


I just have to much on my plate(s)... I usually get things done. Maybe, I should have made a check list for the month of December because lots of things did not get done, including sending our Christmas card. There were many reasons, 1. when I picked them up from Sam's club I was only given 20 envelopes. 2. I never got stamps. SO, here is what you should have gotten from us for Christmas...know we LOVE You and wish you a HAPPY New Year!



and the sad thing, I have ALWAYS wanted to do a cute beach card (from our beach to yours) FINALLY did it, and well, there they sit on my table...

6 comments:

Kelly said...

There is no reason you can't do a beach card next year. Or every year for that matter. It could be your thing.

Rachael said...

You could still send them, and then people will just know you are human. They are very cute

Hillary said...

I love your beach cards! It totally suits your family. And hopefully you can slow down a little now that the holidays are over. Now it's just trying to get through the cold winter months.

Mostess Mommy said...

The cards are so cute! Maybe you could make your own envelopes? You got further than me, though. I printed off the pics to use on our card and they still sit in my drawer - all 150 of them!

Sarah S said...

it's such a cute card!! I'm sorry you had so much going against you that you didn't get them sent out.

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

What a cute card! It was a similar year for us (no cards sent out either) which bummed me out but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. We miss you! Hope 2010 is great!