
I watched this music video on You Tube tonight.
Click HERE to watch it
Notice anything familiar in it?
Wish I would have been down town on Dec. 28
Love this song, Love Chicago, Love this video!
Then, I discovered this site HERE
you can dedicate the video and upload your own photo's to be put into the video.
4 comments:
Oh how I miss Chicago! I sure did have a lot of fun when I lived there.
Aww, Chicago! Love it!
so cute!! I love that it's done in Chicago. and love the song.
becky! haha, just had to tell you (or have i already told you this?) that the Plain White T's are one of my favorite bands ever. yeah, they are definitely my "first love" when it comes to bands. i love that you love them too! last week, Tom (lead singer) and i hung out in Vegas following a show on their Three Part Harmony tour. SIGH!!!! i heart him so much. yes, we know each other. be jealous!! LOL have you been to one of their concerts yet? you must!!! they are amazing live.
Post a Comment