Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dear cough, cold, flu etc, season(s)


I am so tired of you visiting my home. Please don't come back for a LOOONNNGGG time!
I am tired of my kids being sick, and now I am tired of being sick. I am tired of wiping little runny noses. I am tired of finally getting rid of one ailment, only to have three more visit us. SERIOUSLY Leave us alone.
We have had our fare share. Go visit someone else (preferably not to someone who will turn
around and share it with us. Leave our friends alone too.)

xoxo,
Tired of being Sick Mommy

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Can I sign this letter to? It's not bad enough that I've had a nasty cold this week but passing it on to my not-quite-six-week-old baby is VERY distressing.

Sarah S said...

I'm really sorry B!! Feel better SOON!

xoxo,
S :)

Krazy Khania said...

I love the "leave my friends alone too" bit. I was up all night with a puking girl!

Foerster family said...

I concur!!!

Hillary said...

I want to sign the letter too. Those colds and coughs are the worst (okay, maybe not as bad as puking - sorry Khania). It's hard to hear my little ones coughing at night.