
I have much to be thankful for, but I think that sometimes I forget about all of the big and small things I should be thankful for. Especially when things in your life are bleak. It is easy to forget
how blessed one is.
Today - as well as most days I am thankful for wonderful kind friends )family included) who bless me.
Recently-ish (I know not a word) little gifts have been left for me, (on my refrigerator - or in envelopes) cards have been sent, phone calls made, e-mails and packages. And some of them anonymously. Like today for example a package came with beautiful Easter dresses in it for my girls. I was moved to tears. I don't know who you are, but thank you, thank you!
I have made several phone calls in hopes of tracking down this wonderful person - but NO ONE
will pick up their phones!
I am humbled at the out pour of love I receive. Humbled that I forget how special I really am, how lucky I am, how blessed I am.
So thank you dear anonymous friends.
Thank you!
2 comments:
What darling dresses!! That is a wonderful package! How fun that we both got fun packages today. We are lucky and blessed.
The dresses are beautiful!
Post a Comment