Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feeling a little Crafty

While I was at my sisters watching her kids (last week), I took Miss M and Miss E to
HOBBY LOBBY!
I love that my sister has one minutes away from her home. I was looking for 1. pipe cleaners in red, pink and white and 2. Something crafty to make with M and E during O and A's nap time.


The girls were so cute looking through all of the valentine crafts. The settled on little wooden
heart boxes. I found a C U T E Amour sign that I REALLY REALLY wanted, but didn't want to pay the price they were asking! SO I chose a craft that I could make too. The LOVE sign. $4.99 1/2 off! SCORE. I had fun crafting with the girls. M and E did a great job painting and even helped me paint my sign. We had a stencil paint brush to add the dots. ( I HEART dots/circles)

Looks great on the mantel - especially with Miss M's heart box.

And those pipe cleaners (or chenille stems as they call them now) they were for this.






Which we hung in the girls toy room - and I made one for my friend since we were never able to get together for our craft day (thanks to Miss A and her rota virus!- It's been OH so fun
being housebound for the last week). Guess it's good we had some crafty things to do.

Hope YOU are having a WONDERFUL Hearts day!

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

CUTE crafts!! I love, love, love the polka dots.

kell-bell said...

That looks like so much fun. What a fun mom? Can you come hang out with me next valentines?