Monday, February 18, 2008

My Monday List 2/18/08


Here's my Monday list...

*No New Snow
*Finally getting rid of the lavender color in our bedroom
*Fresh paint (will post pictures of new bedroom soon!)
*Smiles from my girls
*long weekend with husband
*Listening to Wicked sound track
*Listening to Miss M sing new primary songs
*Scentsy - serious I have it on ALL the time, scent of the moment Lavender and Vanilla and K really likes it too (he went and put away all our candles around the house)
*Hanging out with my big sister
*A clean and ORGANIZED pantry (we've had a REALLY busy weekend)
*Helping out in Sunbeams and hearing Miss M tell a cute story
*Chocolate and Strawberries
*A Yummy new 7up flavor


Hope you had a good Monday!


past monday list

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a great way to start the week!

Rachael said...

I am loving the "sweet pea and vanilla" scent.

Krazy Khania said...

I want that 7up where did ga find it?