Monday, February 11, 2008

My Monday List... 2/11/08


I have been feeling well, a bit down, to put it not so lightly. Maybe it's all this gray in Chicaoland! (Keenan heard on the radio that as of last Friday, there had been only 11 minutes of sunshine - 11 minutes!!!) SO, this weekend I made an effort to SNAP out of it, and take notice of the things that I am thankful for
(I think I am going to try and do this every Monday - to remind myself that there are LOTS of things to be thankful for!)

So here is my Monday List...

*A friend calling me- just to check in!
*A friend making bows for me (because I missed the bow making party)
*Going to eat pancakes tomorrow with friends! (national pancake day at IHOP)
*New furniture (passed down from my big sis)
*A husband home ALL weekend
*My dishwasher!!
*Music
*Sunshine! and a BLUE sky
*Getting tickets to general conference (for my birthday)
*Listening to my girls - giggle, play, laugh, cry, etc.
*Yummy food
*Ice Skating - well watching Marlee
*Reading a good book
*Listening to Marlee read and spell/sound out words
*Warmth (especially with those bitter cold temps outside)
*Getting in touch with my BFF's from high school!!!
*GOOGLE READER!! (check it out if you love blogs, it's a GREAT tool!)
*and GREEN M-e-M's - that's right a WHOLE bag of GREEN M-e-M's
(it's the new color of LOVE!)

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

Yay for positive thinking!! There was an Oprah on last week that made me realize I can't be so negative. And those green m&ms look so so so appetizing right now. That's hilarious that it's the new color of love!

Sarah S said...

Yay for positive thinking!! There was an Oprah on last week that sort of related to this and made me want to snap out of my all-too-often negative thoughts.

Anne said...

What a great idea. When you put all that down, it makes life seem so sweet.

Mostess Mommy said...

Oh no! I don't like to hear it's so gray since we'll be there next week! It's 62 and sunny in Tulsa, right now...guess I should live it up before the movers come tomorrow! See you in Chicago by Next Wednesday!!!!!