Yesterday was our 7th anniversary. Being Sunday and Keenan's busy schedule at church on those days, we didn't really do anything. I did make a slide show (love my mac) of us over the last 7 years it was fun to show Marlee - she loves that kind of stuff!
Here is our wedding picture. We were married in the Chicago temple. We had a HUGE snow storm the day before, I prayed for a white wedding and well I sure got it! I still am in love with him. He still makes me laugh, and when I see him across a room, my heart still skips a beat. So here's to another 7 years, and another and another...
Here is our wedding picture. We were married in the Chicago temple. We had a HUGE snow storm the day before, I prayed for a white wedding and well I sure got it! I still am in love with him. He still makes me laugh, and when I see him across a room, my heart still skips a beat. So here's to another 7 years, and another and another...
Keenan and Rebekeh December 30, 2000
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Has it really been 7 years already? Congratulations! I'm so glad I was there on your special day. Love ya, sister!
congrats on the 7 years. Love your wedding picture :)
happy anniversary!! crazy how much can happen in 7 years. yeah for december weddings! :)
Beautiful photo!
Post a Comment