Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Girl Names


HELP HELP HELP!
WE need help with ideas for our baby girl. When we named our Pineapple Princess, we just knew what her name was going to be. And now here we are, days away from having our second and we can not seem to agree on names. Pineapple Princess and I have been calling her baby Ava for months, but K, doesn't seem to keen on the idea of it...so, I am asking you, if you have any favorite girl names, that you would not mind sharing.
HELP us OUT!

and even if we do use Ava (which I am about 98% sure we will)
we still need a middle name

and then of course the Hawaiian name she will be given.

Here are some names we have thought of
Ava (Life or Serpent) hmmmm??
Kate Lyn (Pure)
Hadassah
(Myrtle Tree)
Abigail (source of Joy)
Julia (youthful)
Corlyn (family name)
Faith (Devotion)
Paige (attendant)
Amy (Beloved)
Lauren (laurel tree)
Anna (favored)
Charlotte
(little and womanly)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Jason and I both like Julia, although one of his good friends just named his baby that. I like Charlotte a lot. Another friend of mine just had a baby who she named Ava so that's a popular name right now. I've always liked Abigail.

Beckie said...

thanks Kelly!

The Yosts said...

I of course, like Kaitlyn (Kate Lyn) and Abigail - wonder why :) but I also like Laurel (you had Lauren). My sister's name is Laurel and we call her Laurie and she's just one of my best friends. Stephanie is always good too and not used much anymore :)

Beckie said...

oh that's right, those are your girls names! NO wonder I love them! I like the idea of Laurel.
Thanks Steph!

Hillary said...

I love the names Abigail, Julia and Charlotte. But I guess that doesn't really help you narrow it down when I list three. Good luck choosing the name. We had a hard time agreeing and finally picked Leah because we both really liked it(but there weren't that many that we both liked).