Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thnks fr th Mmrs

Growing up, my Mum was not much of a rock-n-roll type mom. I did get to listen to the music, but not loud and only on my own. No loud music blaring from my room. SO it comes as a HUGE surprise to me (and to my sister Aunt Keoki) to see our Mum rocking out with my little three year old to Fall Out Boy. Pineapple Princess's newest favorite song -
Thnks fr the Mmrs
.
I will always have this memory in my head of my 3 year old and my Mum rocking out in the back of my mini van to this song, over and over again. Picture them with their hands held high over their heads clapping to the beat of the song. My sister Keoki saying the words to my mom because Pineapple Princess wants Grandma to sing. It is by far one of my favorite memories!
THNKS FR TH MMRS!!! I guess it just proves that a Grandma will do anything with her Granddaughter!

No comments: